Discover France is the pioneer in specialized self-guided bicycle tours, since 1996. We offer self-guided tours accross Europe and France so our clients can enjoy visiting places by bike, keeping their independence, still knowing we are available and will provide support when needed.
- In 2013, France Tourism Development Agency Atout France named Discover France Most Active Partner at the 2013 French Affairs Awards.
National Geographic Adventure magazine :
- named our Tour des Pyrenees one of the 25 Best New Trips for 2010 (read the article).
- named our Provence Multisport Tour as one of the Best 25 New Trips for 2009.
- selected Discover France as one of the Best Outfitters on Earth in 2007!
- Men's Journal, Outpost, and SmarterTravel.com have all selected trips by Discover France and our brands as Best Trips!
- Discover France has been recognized annually by the French Government Tourist Office for our extensive product offers and award winning websites.
-We are a member of the Adventure Travel Trade Association (ATTA).
- Discover France participates in a variety of French Government Tourist Office events.
- In 2014, Discover France enters its 20th year of operations. Trade names are registered with the United States Patent Office. We work with various offices of tourism and employ destination specialists in the regions that we promote.
Below are some samples of customer feedback. We post them to show prospect clients that we deliver on what we sell. We are the best value and that comes from the support and follow up you get as a customer. We have pages of similar comments, if you want to read more, check out our client reviews.
"Wow….in a trip full of gems discovered as we pedal along country roads and bike paths through the Loire Valley, today we came upon the motherlode. The day was absolutely picture perfect for biking"...
"We are back from our trip to France. I wanted to thank you SO much for all your help and advice in planning this trip. The trip went extremely smoothly and we had a fabulous time. It really was a dream come true for me. Our kids loved everything."
"I had a wonderful time on my bike trip through Burgundy. The scenery was beautiful and the experience of visiting the small villages of the Cote d’or is one I will never forget. France has a reputation here of being inhospitable to tourists, but that could not be farther from the truth. The hoteliers, vintners and others I met as I biked could not have been friendlier. And the food and wine were, of course, nothing short of delightful. Your waistline will thank you for biking off the irresistible calories you’ll be taking on board."
- Tom H.
- 2013 - awarded Most Active Partner by France Tourism Development Agency Atout France
- 2010 - National Geographic Adventure magazine named our Tour des Pyrenees one of the 25 Best New Trips
- "Everything was very well coordinated. We hope to take another tour next year!"
- Anne A.
- "We had a wonderful time and the choices that we were given with Discover France with regard to accommodations and tours were the best!"
- Heather H.
- "We travelled through some of the most beautiful villages of France, enjoyed fine regional cuisine, and slept well at night after a good day of exercise."
- Terry Theman