Climb a legendary Mountain pass
Meet for preparations at ride start
We will meet you in the morning near the stage climb that you have chosen. During a coffee break together we will set up a top quality Scott road bike to your body morphology so that you will be in the best conditions for the climb.
Conquer a legendary climb a day before it’s the stage of the Tour de France
You begin your ride with a warm up before getting into the heart of the action. Your guide will provide van support so that everyone can ride at their own rhythm and you can ask for assistance if needed. Feel the adrenaline of the Grand Mountain Stage. Many spectators are already there to cheer YOU on.
The Summit: You’re the King of the Mountain!
Once at the top you can take a break for souvenir photos. Then ride back down to the start.
After the effort…
What can be more fun than to share the sensations and emotions with fellow riders and a picnic prepared with local specialties?
- A day testing a high quality Scott road bike
- Certified guide and assistance
- Van support, technical assistance, and refreshments
- Refreshments (snacks and drinks)
- Picnic with fresh produce and local specialties
- Water bottle
- Transportation before and after the ride
- Cycling shoes, cleats, and pedals
- Other expenses