Fly over the Tour de France in a Helicopter - Tickets
On the stage of your choice, treat your guests to an exceptional day thanks to a unique program that includes access to the Tour de France Village, a helicopter flight over the race and a direct view over the riders from the Tour de France VIP areas.
Discover the Tour de France in truly exclusive conditions, accompanied by an ex professional rider who will share his passion for the race with you and your guests.
Fly over the Tour de France
We will lead you to the starting city before beginning an unforgettable day on the road and in the air!
area where the pro teams arrive to start the race and where media, event officials, and former pros gather prior to the stage start.Here is a chance to meet some legends of cycling and cycling media.
- Opening and access to the Tour de France Village
- Welcoming at the A.S.O. Pavillon « Guest Reception » by a former rider who will be with you the entire day
- Discovering the Tour Village, its entertainments, and the regional buffets. - publicity Caravane parade
- visit of the Teams paddock and access to the signature podium.
- Departure of your “pre-race” program in an official vehicle.
- Helicopter flight over the race (20minutes)
- Lunch on the route of the stage
- Access to the VIP Area Izoard, with a view on the finish line
- Arrival of the stage, and champagne cocktail
- Service of a VIP shuttle to return to departure town.
- The access on our zone Privilege on the departure of your stage.
- The acces of regional products and in the animations.
- The transfer on the road of the Tour de France.
- The lunch (tray meal and drinks.The race seen by the sky (20 minutes).
- The privileged access situated near the finishing line to assist in the end of the stage.
- Tour de France Gift
What's not included
|Price from & per person|
|VIP Ticket||2500 €|
Rate for 1 persons: 7500 euros per person
Rate for 2 persons: 3750 euros per person
Rate for 3 persons: 2500 euros per person
Your access will be mailed to you 1 week before the event.