Challenge a Pro rider
Live the Tour de France like a real pro rider* in the pack! This is a day in the Tour where you can measure yourself against a pro rider on the race course.
*pro rider or former pro rider recently retired
Click below to see hotels versions.
Meet for preparations at ride startWe will meet you in the morning at the ride start along the route of the Tour. You will have coffee and breakfast pastries with the pro followed by a briefing of the day’s program. Your bike will be fitted for your body morphology so you will be in the best possible conditions for this memorable ride. Conquer the stage race before the pros Now it's your turn! Ride the stage course in company of a pro rider wearing his team colors. Heads will turn. Start with a warm up along the stage course before climbing. Our guide will provide van support so that each participant can ride at their own rhythm. Passage of Tour racers Once at the top of the mountain pass, your guide will find a great spot to see the passage of the Tour. Share the passion and emotion of the Tour with the insights of a pro rider by your side. Return to the ride start via bike or van in function of the available routes.
Road bike - Standard
SCOTT ADDICT 20 - ( or equivalent)
with supplement (59€)
The SCOTT Addict 20 was redesigned from the ground up with those longer days in mind. With new geometry that is less focused on racing and more on enduring, the Addict 20 will be your go to when you're looking to put the miles.
- All sizes available: S, M, L, XL.XS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XLX
Saddle Bag Containing:
- Tire levers
- Patch kit
- 2 spare tubes
- 1 hand pump.
- Rear pannier
- 2 souvenir water bottles
- Pedals (flat or cages on request). You can bring your own pedals to clip in but remember to bring a pedal wrench to take them off at the end of the tour.
- A day in company of a professional racer (rider to be determined in June, depending upon team selections)
- Certified guide and assistance
- Van support, technical assistance, and refreshments
- Refreshments (snacks and drinks)
- Picnic with fresh produce and local specialties
- Water Bottle
What's not included
- Transportation before and after
- Cycling shoes, cleats, and pedals
- Other expenses
- Pre-tour Night (Optional)
Informations & Recommendations
- If traveling with your own bike there will be a transportation and handling fee for your bike bag or box.
|Price from* & per person||Double occupancy||Solo traveler |
|Pre-tour Night||95 €||145 €|
|Post-tour Night||95 €||145 €|
|Price from & per person|
|Discover France Jersey||+45 €/person|
|Bikes available||Options per person|
|Road Bike Rental|
Please note that any bike changes during the trip may incur an extra fee.