Challenge a Pro rider
Meet for preparations at ride start
We will meet you in the morning at the ride start along the route of the Tour. You will have coffee and breakfast pastries with the pro followed by a briefing of the day’s program. Your bike will be fitted for your body morphology so you will be in the best possible conditions for this memorable ride.
Conquer the stage race before the pros
Now it's your turn! Ride the stage course in company of a pro rider wearing his team colors. Heads will turn. Start with a warm up along the stage course before climbing. Our guide will provide van support so that each participant can ride at their own rhythm.
Passage of Tour racers
Once at the top of the mountain pass, your guide will find a great spot to see the passage of the Tour. Share the passion and emotion of the Tour with the insights of a pro rider by your side. Return to the ride start via bike or van in function of the available routes.
- A day in company of a professional racer (rider to be determined in June, depending upon team selections)
- Certified guide and assistance
- Van support, technical assistance, and refreshments
- Refreshments (snacks and drinks)
- Picnic with fresh produce and local specialties
- Water Bottle
Not Included :
- Transportation before and after
- Cycling shoes, cleats, and pedals
- Other expenses
- Road bike rental : + 48 Euros
- Pre tour night: 95 euros per person in double occupancy with breakfast or 145 euros in single occupancy in a hotel in Les Deux Alpes or Bagnères de Bigorre